THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My 1st Post

Yay!
I finally caved and decided to do a beauty blog... well, actually, this is my 2nd blog, but I had so much crazyness happen to me during the beginning of my 1st beauty blog, I figured I would just go ahead and start a new one.
Now, I have more time, less drama in my life, and even more of a passion for beauty.
I hope you stay tuned because here's whats to come:
My FOTD's & Readers FOTD's
Product Reviews
New Cosmetic Collections & Swatches
Hair Care Reviews
Organizational Tips for Your Makeup Collection
Best & Worst Products
Etc.
I would LOVE to hear feedback from you on what you want me to review, discuss, etc. So, my e-mail is SRL5045@yahoo.com, and once I have the site formally up and running... in the next day or so, I should have more contact information on my profile.
I look forward to starting!
- Samantha <3

0 comments: